Website The Circle Salon
The Circle Salon has been serving the trendy and hip neighborhoods of Wicker Park and Ukrainian Village since 2009. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of our guests by consistently delivering that “WOW” world-class experience. From the moment they walk through our doors, our guests feel welcomed, comfortable, and leave our salon not only looking but also feeling their absolute best.
We are looking for a full-time stylist to join our growing team of driven, growth-minded, and energetic stylists. Could this be you?
What makes The Circle Salon unique:
Our no-drama team consists of a highly-skilled team of professionals with a strong work ethic. Don’t be mistaken, however, we value plenty of fun, laughter, and play as much as we do our hard work.
We are known for excelling at precision haircuts and complex corrective colors. Some of our clients travel far to see us, just because we ARE that good.
We provide an upscale yet unpretentious experience for all people.
We are passionate about educating our stylists to succeed personally and professionally–YOUR overall happiness matters to us.
We are a “zero impact” hair salon committing to protecting the environment as well as the health and safety of our guests.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ Years behind the chair experience
- Specializes in both Color & Cut (ideally with a Sassoon based cutting background)
- Is an excellent communicator between team members as well as clients
- Wants to learn and develop their craft with continued education and development opportunities
- Has strong sales skills and a gift for client retention
- Is forever stylish, and consistently portrays themselves professionally
- Is a team player and enjoys a collaborative environment
Compensation + Benefits:
- You earn a straight commission which equates to up to $60/hour.
- We take care of the backend “business” stuff. We’re committed to helping you fill up your clientele and book of business, so you can focus on your craft and talent.
- We offer in-salon continued education and development classes.
- You will receive countless opportunities to travel (even internationally) for team development and training.
- Our stylists are W2 employees and enjoy the benefits that come along with this.
Pay and Benefits
$30.00 – $60.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Professional development assistance
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay, Tips
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org